test

Jumatano, 21 Septemba 2016

AUNT EZEKEL AMPONDA JACKLINE WOLPER NDANI YA WIMBO MPYA WA DIAMOND "SALOME"




If I was an artiste, I would wanna be part of the WCB crew. Why lie? I love how supportive they are to each other, one big happy family.
You know they have nothing but love for each other when you realize that Diamond willingly let Harmonize date his ex, Wolper and they all still get along just fine.


Seriously though, Auntie Ezekiel and Mose Iyobo needs to stick together forever, I love how they love each other.

As for Harmonize and Wolper, Only time will tell. I don't like Wolper's make up here, she looks way better on a regular day than she looked on this video.
Diamond Platnumz ft Rayvanny Salome ( Traditional Official Music video)
 MTAZAME WOLPER KWENYE VIDEO UONE MWENYEWE

Install Application ya JUNGUKUULEO Uweze Pata Habari Kirahisi Zaidi

xxxxxxxxxxxxx